1.Sometimes I can see stitching lines between images. Can it be improved?
Aleta 360 camera offers auto stitching function which can stitch image properly most of the time. There are some hints to improve the stitching:
(1) The minimum stitching distance is 100 cm. If there are objects too close, try to avoid the stitching line to cross theses objects.
(2) The stitching line can only focus on a single distance. Try to make objects on the stitching line stays in the same distance.
(3) Manual stitching lets the user to stitch image on certain distances. Use the slide bar to adjust stitching for the main object you want to shoot.
2. What type of SD card ?
Aleta S2C support SD card faster then class 10 and below 128 GB. It would be better to put the SD card in Aleta S2C and use our app Aleta S2 viewer to format the SD card first..
3.why using time is short? What kind of batteries?
Before the first time use, make sure the batteries is full.
4.What type of batteries we recommend?
Samsung ICR 18650 2600 mAh or Sony VTC5/VTC6 18650 shorter one for now you can use 12V DC adapter to test it first.
4.Why is it hard to connect the camera thru Wi-Fi sometimes?
The Wi-Fi signal is highly related to the environment. Without blocking it can work in 30 meters, but indoor it usually works in around 10 meters. If there are too many Wi-Fi in the same place, change the Wi-Fi channel in the setting menu may improve the signal transmission.
5. What type of phone can operate Aleta S2C?
For now,we recommend to use android system. we are improving our IOS app , it will catch up soon. Now iphone 6/ 7 no problem but iphone 8 still has some issues.
5. How to avoid Stitching errors?
Because multi lens 360 degree camera have some limitation. Also Aleta S2C is build-in stitching
6. Why night view is noise?
Setting ISO 100 and modify the shoot speed , do the long exposure over 1 sec